Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2012-35 - Formula for success…


A man approached JP Morgan, held up an envelope, and said, “Sir, in my hand I hold a guaranteed formula for success, which I will gladly sell you for $25,000.” 

“Sir,” JP Morgan replied, “I do not know what is in the envelope, however if you show me, and I like it, I give you my word as a gentleman that I will pay you what you ask.” 

The man agreed to the terms, and handed over the envelope. JP Morgan opened it, and extracted a single sheet of paper. He gave it one look, a mere glance, then handed the piece of paper back to the man and paid him the agreed-upon $25,000.

The paper had the following points:

·         Every morning, write a list of the things that need to be done that day.
·         Do them.

~ Author Unknown
==========
" Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing."

~ Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)
==========

No comments:

Post a Comment