Tuesday, September 10, 2019

2019-37 - Never drive in neutral...

Dad and I were in the car. I was driving.

On the route, we went through, there was a long downward slope. I shifted my car's gear to neutral. It was nice and easy and our car was automatically breezing down the slope.

"Son, never drive in neutral gear."

"Dad, but it's a downward slope. I don't need to gear up."

"You don't need to, but you should. When you don't gear up, you lose control of the vehicle."

I often hear people say things like "Let's go with the flow.", or "Take life as it happens.", or even "I'm waiting for something to happen before I begin to do something." When we say things like these, we switch our gear to neutral. Life may seem nice and you'll automatically keep going.

However, if you don't gear up, you lose control of your life. You let people, situations, and environment drive your life.

Take control of your life. Never drive in neutral. Always gear up.

~ Aman Garg




Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do over what you don't.

~ Steve Maraboli

No comments:

Post a Comment