Tuesday, June 16, 2015

2015-24 - I am sure...

there is one question every aspirant has in his mind – Can I make it? I would certainly say – it is a great question to start with, but please do not spend a single second on it once you enter the process. You don’t have much of a choice once you have entered, you have to believe that you can and any other answer as a choice would not be acceptable – not by me, but by yourself. You very well know that you can make it and that is exactly a reason why you took the decision in the first place. Like I said it is a great question if you are thinking of just entering, but once you enter – there are questions of human excellence you need to ask and you need to be very careful about them,


Your  questions can be a wide range, each varying in magnitude- right from which books to read, which institute to join, which notes to pick up and so on. While you are on it, may I suggest a few more questions – What is it that I have to do to clear it faster, what better can I do than yesterday, how can I improve my efficiency, How can I improve the quality of answer writing, how to improve the reading speed and so on. Ask actionable questions because those are the ones that are going to give you the results you need and the rest – you just need to take a call. You can ask all questions you want, but the real one being – Is it bringing out the excellence in you?

~ Author unknown

____________________________________________________________________

"I know you won’t believe me, but the highest form of Human Excellence is to question oneself and others.”


~ Socrates

____________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment