Tuesday, September 18, 2018

2018-38 - Attitude of Generosity...

Someone asked Bill Gates, "Is there any person richer than you?"

He said, yes, only one. Many years ago, I had gone to New York airport. I read a newspapers and wanted to buy it. But I didn't have change. So I abandoned the idea, but suddenly, a young boy called me and told me, "This newspaper for you." I said, "I don't have change." He said, "No problem, I give you free."

After 3 months, I returned there. Coincidentally, the same thing happened again and that same boy gave me another free newspaper. I said, I can't accept it. This time he said, "I give you from my profit."

After 19 years, I had been rich and I decided to find that boy. I found him after one and half month's search. I asked him, do you know me? He said, "Yes, you're famous Bill Gates."

I said, "You gave me free newspaper 2 times many years ago. Now, I want to compensate for it. I am going to give you everything that you want." The young man replied, "You can't compensate for it!"

I said, why? He said, "Because I gave you when I was poor. You want to give me when you are rich. So, how do you compensate?"

Bill Gates said, "I think that young man is richer than me."

~ Author Unknown



The real attitude of giving is when you lack...

~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment