Tuesday, June 27, 2017

2017-26 - Do What You Can…

Have you ever been in a place where you have told yourself, I could have made it… If only?!

If only the board was a little friendly, if only the examiner gave me a little more marks, if only I had studied this one topic, if only I had access to more resources like magazines, classes, question papers, answer booklets and so on…. 

Well I guess there will always be such reasons, some we give to others and some we give to ourselves. The thought is that there shall always be ones, the ones that can hold us back from our pursuit. But there is a larger question to be asked. What if not?

Does that still affect the larger picture? Does that change your goal or do you still want to go ahead and do it?

The only thing that matters is whether your goals or stronger or your reasons?!

~ Theodore Roosevelt



Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

~ Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment