Tuesday, June 6, 2017

2017-23 - Don't judge…

Once on my way to meet my newly wedded husband, I had to travel thru a park full of bridges, each one different, in length, or in height. I was to meet him somewhere near the middle of the park and had to cross many of these bridges to get there.

As I neared our meeting point, I noticed that the last bridge I would have to cross was a rope bridge, a bit higher than the rest. I was a bit nervous being the only one crossing over, and about midway got a bit scared by the swaying. I noticed my husband waiting for me at the end of the bridge and called out to him to come and help me. He shouted back saying he was doing something more important which he could not drop that I should learn to manage my way.

I felt bad, but with tears streaming down my face, I somehow managed to cross the bridge. There I saw my husband… holding the end of the broken bridge.

~ Author Unknown



Things are not always as they seem.

~ Phaedrus

No comments:

Post a Comment